Human: Fall Flat - Minor Update: ONLINE CO-OP And More
- 2019-01-02 01:45
GOOD NEWS, the ONLINE CO-OP is back!
Minor Feature / Game Mode Additions:
- Brought online CO-OP back as a feature after fixing numerous bugs associated with its functionality.
- ‘Fry Me to the Moon’ achievement now available to unlock.
- Game Object – Fixed the 'legendary' unbreakable second padlock in the Castle level (that's accessible through the stone bridge behind the Stables checkpoint).
- Multiplayer – Fixed an issue where players couldn’t connect to their Friends via the Friend Games menu if their Friend was in another player’s game.
- Multiplayer – Fixed an issue where repeatedly joining & cancelling between Public and Friends lobbies caused major sync issues in-game and in split-screen.
- Multiplayer – Public Invite only lobbies no longer allow people to join them without having an invite.
- Mac – “Dark” – Fixed the amount of light that was appearing from the Mansion when Bloom was enabled in the Advanced Video Options.
- VFX – “Dark” – Fixed the smoke VFX for the FrankenBob launch. It should now correctly resemble the smoke you see on the lit torches elsewhere in the level.
- Fixed minor graphical issues seen throughout the “Dark” level including misplaced polygons, flickering and incorrect textures.